Full Time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Services4Schools (S4S) provides professional and high quality business support services enabling schools to operate with excellence and efficiency. S4S is a highly successful and expanding company based in Wolverhampton delivering a range of services including Transactional HR and Payroll.
The HR / Payroll Officer post is based in the HR Business Support Team and will be responsible for:
• day to day processing, calculation and inputting of all payroll changes in line with agreed policies and legislation
• processing statutory payments and deductions
• quality checking of all payroll transactions
• production and distribution of relevant HR/payroll/pension reports
• liaising with third parties as required
• providing advice and guidance to Schools / Trusts and employees
• provide general HR Administration support
You will need:
• excellent communication and organisation skills
• to work accurately and to strict deadlines in a busy office environment
• attention to detail
• to work flexibly to the needs of the service
Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential.
CV’s accepted. The post is subject to pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: The post will close as soon as sufficient applications are received.
For further details please contact Diane Patel on 01902 203976. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or online here