Post: HR Administrator
Full Time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
Salary: circa £17,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Services 4 Schools Ltd (S4S) provides professional and high quality business support services enabling schools to operate with excellence and efficiency. S4S is a highly successful and expanding company based in Wolverhampton delivering a range of services including a flexible tailored HR Business support service.
The HR Administrator post is based in the HR Business Support Team and will:
• Process all relevant pre-employment checks such as DBS, Medical and QTS checks
• Act as the first point of contact for queries on Safer Recruitment and the Single Central Record
• Work off-site to undertake Single Central Record audits and specific school based projects
• Update and maintain in house information systems
• Provide general HR Administration support (producing letters, phone support, distribution of incoming work)
You will need excellent communication and administration skills with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team. You will also need excellent attention to detail and be able to work flexibly and accurately in a busy office environment. Previous experience of working within a HR Administration role is essential.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 24 March 2017 (5pm)
For further details please contact Diane Patel on 01902 203976. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com