Days/Hours per week – 3 days/22.2hrs
FTE salary – £21,488 pro-rata (£11,075)
Paid Weeks – 44.67 (Term Time)
We are looking for a part time Data Manager to provide data management support to our growing network of school and academy clients. The postholder will enable schools and academies to use their information effectively in all elements of decision making, teaching, planning and school governance. The postholder will secure the continuity of business and assist in the development of S4S by generating new business and developing services offered.
The postholder will be required to:
• Provide schools and academies with direct support (on-site and remotely), advice and guidance on how to use their data effectively inclusive of any statutory monitoring and submissions. Where appropriate, recommending new processes or improvements on existing data management processes.
• Develop, implement and support an extensive portfolio of assessment and progress tracking outputs and analysis. This includes implementing provision mapping solutions to support the monitoring of individual children, or groups receiving tailored support and interventions.
• Design and develop bespoke systems and processes based on client needs.
• Maintain an extensive knowledge of the issues affecting schools/academies and their relationship to key data management processes. To also maintain working knowledge of systems including any changes and updates in software platforms.
• Advise schools/academies on how to get best value from their existing management information systems.
• Support in the production and delivery of reports to SLT, Governors and support agencies.
• Work jointly as a team with Specialists and other Consultants to support clients with strategic advice, internal process changes and project work linked to school development plans.
• Provide support as required in the maintenance of all core data supported (main pupil and staff records, attendance, behaviour, inclusion and intervention activities).
• Assist in the delivery of specialist information management reviews and whole school data audits.
• Support in the production of termly/annual service reviews including producing visit reports to comply with performance key indicators.
Click here to apply.