The DfE’s guidance document states that they “would expect school staff to continue to support the education of pupils, and wider work of the school, in appropriate ways agreed with their school leadership team, but school leaders should be mindful of staff wellbeing and practical circumstances when designing these arrangements.”
- Details on phased wider opening of schools, colleges and nurseries
- NSPCC Safeguarding during Coronavirus: School Governors and Trustees
- What can we tell other members of staff if a member of staff confirms they have the virus or they are self-isolating because they have symptoms?
- What is emergency volunteering leave?
- How are apprenticeships affected during the COVID-19 outbreak?