We are committed to a shared vision for improved outcomes for children and young people. Every member of our team is motivated to delivering effective services, which impact on, and contribute to achieving this. The HR team continuously strive to provide outstanding customer service, and build long-lasting professional relationships, which are at the heart of all that we do.
The solutions offered by our HR Consultancy Service include personalised support from a dedicated and highly skilled HR specialist, offering creative, solution-focused remedies for all of your Employee Relations/casework challenges. Support that is not risk averse – we will help manage risk, whilst supporting you to make robust decisions where they need to be made for case progression or best outcomes for the School/Trust.
HR Professional On-site support
Our HR Professional support package will provide you with pragmatic and straightforward guidance through a reasonable usage package. You will have access to telephone, email or on-site support from a named HR Consultant, assigned to your School/Trust. Our practical and pro-active advice and support will enable you to effectively manage all of your employee relations matters, including:
- Staff disciplinary, grievance, bullying & harrassment and safeguarding issues
- Capability (Health and Performance)
- Change Management (Restructure, Redundancy and Terms & Conditions)
- Local and National Terms and Conditions advice
- Performance Management & Appraisal (including performance related pay)
- Policies, guidance and templates
- Sickness absence and welfare support (including access to Occupational Health and Counselling Services)
- Union consultation and negotiation
- TUPE advice, guidance and support
- Exit Strategies (including settlement negoiations)
HR Confident-Remote Support
Our HR Confident support package will provide you with a business partner approach through direct contact with a sounding board who will deliver comprehensive advice and reassurance on the more complex issues through unlimited access to telephone, or email advice from
a named HR Consultant, assigned to your School/Trust.
We confidently believe that you will find that our collaborative support brings valued return on how your HR matters are supported, including:
- Unlimited access to Duty Line (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, except for bank holidays and during periods of School closure when the duty line will operate, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm, excluding bank holidays).
- HR updates and useful tips.
- Access to a wide range of School specific template letters.
- Exclusive discounts for the purchase of our additional services.
What Our Customers Say
Over a number of years, we have developed a great partnership with S4S HR Consultancy. Their dedication, knowledge and support with all matters that have arisen, no matter how great or small has been invaluable and greatly appreciated. It is reassuring to know that there is always someone at the end of the phone or contactable by email that can give advice in line with the latest legislation and support in key meetings when needed.
I transferred our HR consultancy services from the Local Authority to S4S (Services 4 Schools) almost 6 years ago as I was looking for a professional service that places the children at the heart of its work, just as we do. It has become one of the best decisions that I made for the children, staff and the school.
S4S are a great support in managing aspects of the schools data and finance. Staff are helpful and supportive and provide advice and guidance throughout the academic year on a variety of subjects including Census, statutory submissions and budget management. The service is invaluable in saving time and resources particularly during busier periods of the school year.